LIQUID CONCENTRATED ZINC CHELATE FERTILIZER
For foliar feeding of crops during the growing season, it is recommended both for the prevention of zinc deficiency, and the quick elimination of the lack of this element in the plant.
Zinc is a necessary trace element in the cultivation of crops. He is involved in working 80 enzymes, is a catalyst and activator of many processes in plant life. Zinc is part of the carbonic anhydrase enzyme, which catalyzes CO2 hydration and plays an important role in maintaining CO2 reserves for photosynthesis. Zinc is a part of enzymes, takes part in protein, lipid, carbohydrate, phosphate metabolism, biosynthesis of vitamins and growth substances.
ADVANTAGES OF THE DRUG:
– fertilizer contains zinc in biologically active form;
– eliminates the lack of accumulation and translocation of zinc by plant tissues under various adverse conditions;
-increases the endurance of plants in relation to physiological diseases, including chlorosis;
– has a preventive, therapeutic and protective effect;
– improves the absorption of potassium and magnesium;
– enhances the biosynthesis of protein, carbohydrates;
– stimulates root formation;
-increases heat-, drought-, frost resistance of plants;
– increases productivity by 10 – 20%.
zinc chelated form-100 g/l
humic substances, not less than 40 g/l
nitrogen – 50 g/l
These doses are indicative, and the user will be responsible to enlarge or diminish them depending on the plant vegetative state and soil characteristics of a culture. An application under the supervision of a Technical Agronomist is strongly recommended.
1L; 5L; 10L; 20L.